DIRT PERFORMANCE DRIVING (http://www.facebook.com/dirtperformancedriving)
• Learn to drive the basics in loose surface conditions (rally driving)
• Actual national rally champions by your side to teach you
• Very affordable prices (with introductory rates!)
• Cars provided, no need to bring your own car
• Most affordable prices for an introductory to high performance driving
Dirt Performance Driving (DPD) is a driving experience in loose surface conditions wherein you will learn the introductory and basic skills of rally driving. You’ve most probably heard of World rally champions Sebastien Loeb, Colin McRae or even internet rally sensations like Ken Block. Now this will be your chance to learn the very basic skills that have powered these drivers to enjoy themselves in the numerous kilometers of dirt roads. Here in DPD you will be taught by local rally champions various driving skills that include car control on dirt roads, cornering, weight transfer, hand brake turns, and many more.
The class will start out with an introductory tour of the Honda Cars Laguna Dealership, home to HCLA Sport (Honda Cars Laguna’s Motorsport Team). Students will then be transported to the Honda Cars Laguna Driving Track just across Maharlika Highway around 200 meters away from the dealership. Theory classes will be conducted beside the track and then the first session of practical classes will start. DPD instructors will drive and teach you the ropes to dirt driving then afterwards a change of seat with you in the wheel to do the techniques while the race instructors will be by your side to guide you. After lunch, the students will go along with more challenging drills to learn rally driving techniques and later in the afternoon there will be a mini dirt time trial where all skills will be incorporated and put to the test to enjoy dirt driving. After all the fun there will be an awarding ceremony of certificates and special prizes.
Students will have been able to enjoy driving on dirt courses, bring along a life time of new driving skills and experience a driving sensation like no other.
The package will be at 3,500php (introductory rates) per person with a class of at least 10 people. Participants may bring a companion with an extra fee of 1,500php.
Slots will be on a first come, first serve basis.
1. Participants should have a valid driver’s license
2. Is a seasoned driver
3. Must wear closed shoes with thin soles (driving shoes or flats for women are highly suggested)
4. Meals and snacks will be provided
5. Souvenirs will be provided
- From SLEX go straight on to the newly made highway after Calamba exit
- Exit at Sto. Tomas Exit.
- Turn right to Maharlika High Way
- Turn left at Sto. Tomas Junction
- Go straight on pass intersection (Stoplight, Rose and Grace and Jollibee at left side)
- Turn Left on the next junction
- Follow road and pass Alaminos Town Proper
- Honda Cars Laguna will be at your left side in Brgy. San Nicolas, San Pablo City
9:00 AM Introduction and Tour of Honda Cars Laguna Dealership
9:15 AM Students will be transported to the Honda Cars Laguna Driving Track
9:30 AM Theory and safety classes start
10:00 AM Practical Lessons 1 (Fine tuning of basic driving skills)
11:00 AM Practical Lessons 2 (Timing and Skill Coordination)
12:00 NN Lunch Break
1:00 PM Practical Lessons 3 (Chicane)
2:00 PM Practical Lessons 4 (Cornering)
3:00 PM Practical Lessons 5 (Hand brake turn)
4:00 PM Dirt Trials
5:00 PM Awarding of certificates
Registration Fee is 3,500php per participant
Deadline will be eight (8) days before the actual event. Reservations will be given to others after the deadline.
Please email or message Ivan Isada where to forward your payment.
There will be no refunds after having paid.
If in any case, the class on the said particular date does not reach the minimum number of ten (10) students, then those who have reserved or paid will be informed of the rescheduled date. Those who have paid will have the choice to attend any of the future classes that are scheduled and are automatically reserved for the rescheduled date.
For more updates visit: (http://www.facebook.com/dirtperformancedriving)